All 2019 SAGEX Scientific School I lectures.
- Johannes Henn (MPP Munich): Introduction to Scattering Amplitudes
- David Kosower (IPhT Saclay): Loop-level Technologies
- Claude Duhr (CERN & UCL Louvain): Mathematical Structure of Feynman Integrals
- Oliver Schlotterer (Uppsala University): String Amplitudes
- Gleb Arutyunov (University of Hamburg): Holography and Integrability
The school is the first training event organized by the SAGEX Innovative Training Network of the European Commission. At the same time it also continues the “String Steilkurs” series, an intensive course in string theory and mathematical physics that is organized by DESY and the University of Hamburg.